Brabantsedag Foundation is looking for a new Treasurer
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
As Treasurer you are responsible for the financial ins and outs of the Brabantsedag. You lead the financial committee, are a member of the daily and general board, with the main task of ensuring a financially healthy Foundation. Together with other board members you determine the policy of the Brabantsedag Foundation. Treasurer:
- Leads the finance committee;
- Ensures the continuity of the financial administration;
- Prepares financial statements and liaises with the accountant;
- Manages the cash and bank accounts;
- In consultation with the responsible board members, budgets income and expenses and performs financial control on these activities;
- Assesses whether incurred expenses and claims are within budget and own rules;
- Liaises with banks, insurers and subsidy providers.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer an interesting and responsible volunteer position in the heart of the Heezer community. We have a collegial, enthusiastic board of which you will be a part. You will have a lot of responsibility, supported by your committee and the secretariat, to fill the treasurer position in the best possible way. You will spend on average about 4 hours per week, which can be divided flexibly.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Stichting Brabantsedag is looking for an enthusiastic volunteer with the following profile:
- You have enthusiasm for the Brabantsedag;
- You are financially literate and have experience with financial administration, budgets and annual accounts;
- You are accurate, careful and proactive;
- You can lead the finance committee;
- You have an affinity for governance and can participate in evening board meetings.