USE NAME AND POSTER DESIGN BRABANTSEDAG
The name 'Brabantsedag' is protected and may not be used by third parties for their own purposes. For the use by third parties of the poster design, which is made every year in the context of the new theme, certain rules apply:
- Use of the poster design must be requested in writing from the Brabantsedag Foundation.
- The application must state for what purpose and how the poster design will be used.
- Permission will not be granted:
- If, in the opinion of the Board of the Brabantsedag Foundation, the intended use of the poster design conflicts with the interests of the Brabantsedag in the broadest sense;
- if, in the opinion of the Board of the Brabantsedag Foundation, the action for which the poster design is requested is not in line with the objectives of the Brabant Day.
- For the use of the poster design for commercial purposes, a fee of € 250,-- excluding VAT will be charged.
- Only after written permission from the Brabantsedag Foundation and after payment of the fee may the poster design be used.
- The applicant pays a one-time fee of € 250,-- excl. VAT regardless of the number of actions he undertakes during the relevant edition of the Brabant Day. However, any action that was not included in the original application must be submitted in writing to the Brabantsedag Foundation for approval.
- Use of the poster design must be requested again each year.